Beachy texture is a salon look you can create at home. It is feminine, edgy, and fit for any hair type. Best of all, you don”t have to go anywhere near the beach to get them. Check out Aveda”s easy tutorial on how to get that look any day of the year.
- Shampoo and condition hair using Aveda products best suited to you.
- Spritz hair lightly with Aveda Brilliant Damage Control. Comb through to distribute evenly and create side part.
- Rough dry hair until it is 50% dry, lifting and twisting hair as you go.
- Find your natural parting and part from crown to nape. Starting from the nape, twist small sections, always twisting away from the face. Then set the twist with a online casino puff of Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion. Repeat until all hair is twisted.
- Scrunch and shape twists in your hand and blow dry, so your hand act as a diffuser. Repeat until all hair is completely dry.
- Massage and spread twists open. Combine these twists to create larger sections. Always twist away from the face.
- Finger style to finish. Set with Aveda Control Force hair spray.