Whether you’ve got date night or a fancy party to attend, creating a smoky eye can add a bit of sophisticated drama to your look. Learn how to apply a full colour smoky eye using Aveda makeup products.
Aveda makeup goes beyond minerals, with plant-derived ingredients to help care for your skin, and is formulated without parabens, talc or carmine.
- For the eyes, apply cerulean bloom eye color to lid from lash to the crease. Contour lid from outer to inner corner and brush the colour along outer 2/3 of bottom lash line.
- Add a touch of green tuberose eye color to the inner corner of the lid
- Softly wing out the contour to create a cat shape, and diffuse the contour edges with bittersweet eye color.
- Smudge brown velvet rose eye color along outer 2/3 of upper and bottom lash lines for definition.
- Highlight inner corners with callalily eye color.
- Curl lashes, apply earth mosscara and fill in the brows.
- Highlight cheekbones with callalily eye color, contour with peach lights petal essence face accents. Accent apples of cheeks with plum touch face accents.
- Prep lips with nourish-mint lip definer. Add a touch of shine at the center of the lips with gilded lotus nourish-mint rehydrating lip glaze.